So, you have come to a stage where you think that you may be better off outsourcing your social media management. Perhaps there are other areas of your business that need some love and your time would be better off invested there. Good call. But first, have a read of the below tips. There are some important factors that need to be considered prior to just outsourcing your social media to just any marketing business.
- Ask for an entire break down of what is on offer. This may or may not include photography services, responding to comments on posts (both negative and positive), boosting posts, producing effective paid campaigns and content creation.
- Ask what portion of the monthly fee is allocated to Facebook or Instagram paid campaigns. This is a very important question to ask. Some marketing companies may not be entirely transparent when it comes to the separation of their administration fee from your monthly paid campaign which is paid directly to Facebook or Instagram.
- If video or photos are taken ask for copies of them to be given to you on a USB. You can then use this collateral across all of your digital marketing, including your company website.
- Ask what other pages they manage. Take careful note of this. Then, before committing research those platforms that they manage to see how engaging it is for customers or potential customers.
- Check if there is a "lock in" contract. Many companies will ask for a 12 month commitment (we don't!!), just check this and if you sign on the dotted line, make sure you keep them on their toes to ensure they are doing what they promised.
So there you have it, 5 pretty damn important aspects of outsourcing your social media management. We hope this helps and if you need a hand, we are here and we promise to be transparent when it comes to our quote and the information that we provide. After all, our business wouldn't survive if we weren't.