Today we thought we would provide you with a list of the best you tube channels for inspiration. We are doing this purely because, it’s Monday and everyone needs inspo on a Monday!
So here we go the best you tube channels for inspiration according to us:
1. GaryVee: It is no secret, Gary Vaynerchuk is our favourite. You can find everything here from his keynote speeches, life hacks and the awesome Ask Gary Vee Show.
2. Tim Ferris: Tim has a very informative You Tube Channel. He has interviewed many celebrities and business personalities. A deep, thoughtful guy and bestselling author of the 4 Hour Work Week – Tim won’t leave you disappointed.
3. Motiversity: Motivation is in overdrive on this channel – the best motivational speeches are compiled here from a range of influential people. Prepared to get fired up after watching this!
4. Will Smith: Will has certainly embraced social media in the last 12 months. He has never had a Facebook, Youtube or Instagram account. He shares his life with us on social but also provides bite sized business and life advice.
5. Tom Bilyeu: Tom is an American entrepreneur who co founded Quest Nutrition. Tom hosts a show call impact theory that helps you unlock your full potential. The goal with this show and company is to share the ideas you need to begin executing and taking control of your life.
That’s our top five You Tube Channels and should deliver you inspiration in spades.
Thanks for reading!