Today's blog is a short, bite-sized read! Facebook has recently released new templates for different business sectors. The restaurants and cafe's template has more of a focus on menu, business page has a new service layout, the shop template is more product specific and the venue template really focuses on events. As this is a new rollout from Facebook, it will be interesting to see how / if this affects areas such as targeted reach and paid content. Looks like there will be plenty of A/B testing coming up for us!
To change your Page's template:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Edit Page in the left column.
- Below Templates, click Edit next to your current template.
- Click View Details next to the template you want to apply.
- Review the new buttons and tabs for your Page and click Apply Template.
- Click OK.
Thanks for reading!