Technology is simply amazing for business. Time spent researching project management tools, accounting automation apps and education tools, is time well spent. It's called business automation and we think it is sent from the heavens above! Anything that reduces friction in your business and is cost effective - is GOLD. We have put together a list of apps that may help you in your day to day:
- Evernote: This is the app for syncing notes across mobile and desktop devices. To-do lists, reminders and notes about ideas become all accessible in the one place. You can learn more here www.evernote.com
- Snapseed: Do you use your phone for taking product shots? Tidy them up even more with Snapseed. Don't mess about with Photoshop. Take the time to learn this photo editing app and you won't look back. Head to your itunes or google play store to learn more.
- Podcasts: Do you travel alot? Well how about using that time wisely and download a podcast. Get some inspiration from Gary Vaynerchuk or Tim Feriss (two of our favourites to listen to!) or learn a new business skill. The podcasts are endless and informative. Visit your itunes store or google play store for more information.
- Dropbox: Do you need to send large files to clients or your team? Dropbox is for you. This free file sharing program allows you to easily send large files, just by signing up with your email address. You can find out more by going to www.dropbox.com
- Mailchimp: When we talk about value in an app - Mailchimp delivers in spades. You can have up to 2,000 email subscribers before you need to pay. This email marketing software is great. Send professional newsletters to your clients to keep them aware of any offer and relevant company news. You can find more details at www.mailchimp.com
So there you have it. A few tools to simplify and automate a small part of your business. Thanks for reading and if you would like to talk about business strategy, you can contact us here.